Free Content Guidelines
Free Content for Your Web Site, Blog, or Newsletter
Need some new content for your web site blog or newsletter?
You now have permission to reprint All foods Natural, Allabor site or "Food Naturally" Newsletter articles --if they are marked as "Free Reprint Rights" "Courtesy of All Foods Natural -- on your web site, your blog, or in your e-zine, provided you let us know by sending an e-mail to editorallfoodsnatural [dot] com including the following information:
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
- The web site URL and/or publication where the article(s) will appear
- The web page(s), section(s), or issue number(s) of the article(s) you wish to reprint
- Confirm that you will meet the requirements listed below
- Choose only those articles marked "Free Content," "Free Reprint Rights" or "Courtesy of All Foods Natural"
- Your site doesn't have adult content, hate, or other content that would be professionally unethical.
- You publish articles from "All Foods Natural" site or "Food Naturally" newsletter at your own risk.
- Agree not charge for access to an article from "All Foods Natural" or "Food Naturally" newsletter that you print on your own site or newsletter.
- Each article must be reprinted in its full form, with NO CHANGES, respecting the copyrights of the author and making all links live.
- Include the author's FULL signature line or resource box at the end of the article.
- You include the following, as a live hyperlink, to http://www.allfoodsnatural.com at the end of each article:
Article source: All Foods Natural